Thursday, April 10, 2014

Keeping It Going

I am still struggling with getting my nutrition down but my workouts have been great. Even though it's "that time" of the month I am pushing and giving all I have to my training. My nutrition will fall into place soon. For now I am staying positive and keeping it going.

Here is what I did Wednesday:

Back/ Biceps (all sets to failure)

5 minutes Elliptical

Reverse grip lat pull downs 3 warm up sets and 3 sets of 12 reps
Bent over row 3 sets of 12 reps
Wide lat pull downs 3 sets of 12 reps

Superset:
Straight arm cable pull downs 3 sets of 12 reps
Face pulls 3 sets of 12 reps

Barbell curls 2 warm up sets, 3 sets of 12 reps
Alternating bicep curls 3 sets of 12 reps
Cable curls 3 sets of 12 reps

10 minutes bike


Here is what I did Thursday:

Shoulders/ Calves

20 minutes stationary bike

Military press 2 warm up sets, 3 sets of 12 reps

Supersets:
Lateral raises 3 sets of 12 reps
BB Upright row 3 sets of 12 reps

Cable front raises 3 sets of 12 reps
Bent over cable rear delt raises 3 sets of 12 reps (each side)

BB standing calve raises 3 sets of 20 reps

5 minutes rowing machine
20 minutes StairMill intervals

Thank you for reading my blog posts. I will see you all tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!