Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Back AGAIN!!!

I'M BAAAAAACK! I am so excited to get back to my old way of blogging my journey. Yes! I am still on a journey. I backpedaled ALOT over the last several months and currently find myself 30 lbs heavier. I almost weigh as much as I weighed when I first got serious about losing weight. It is pretty frustrating but I can't stay at that pity party too long because I have work to do.

That's right! It's back to sharing my daily journal with EVERYONE who wants to see it. I am holding nothing back. I will be sharing what I eat on a daily basis as well as my workouts. It's time for accountability. Of course you know me I will also be sharing my spiritual insight as I continue this path to healing myself from the inside/ out. As those of you that follow me know I am a body, mind and spirit kind of girl. I believe they all work in unison and if one is out of balance they are all out of balance. 

So I hope that you follow me along my EVOLUTION (the gradual development of something into a more complex or better form, growth, unfolding). I am so tired of starting over again but proud of myself for having the desire to better myself. I have so much to share along my journey. Some posts will be funny, very personal and others will be serious and richly spiritual. If you enjoy it please comment and share with others.

I look forward to getting to know you as you get to know me. Don't hide and stalk me..lol! Please make sure to let me know that you are interested in my blog by atleast saying HI! :)

<3 Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!