Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brand New Me


I have been through so much over the last several years. Always searching yet too fearful to find the truth. NOW that I have evolved and transformed into the woman I am today I can so relate to this song.

I have noticed many people that used to be so close to me now act different towards me. Could it be that the NEW ME intimidates them? Maybe I make them confront the issues within themselves.

What ever it is I am not making excuses. I am not stepping back. I am not sitting down. I am not shutting up.

I am who I am by the grace of God. I am who I am because God created me to fulfill His plan and purpose. I came to prosper, conquer and overcome. I will not settle for less than God's best. I must be me.

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through a similar situation as I transitioned into the workforce after college and ended a toxic relationship... Being stronger is never a bad thing. It shows growth and self-acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. It's often tough when those that you thought loved you start to change. This has nothing to do with a man. Sadly many of my girlfriends have changed since I decided to pursue my passion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!