Monday, March 18, 2013

Where Do "I" Fit In?

Things are still really hectic on my side of the world. I am managing well but haven't had the time to work on my personal body transformation goals. It is a little frustrating but I am ready to try to make some things happen NOW.

I have big goals for myself. I don't want to just finish losing weight but I want to achieve my goals of being lean, toned and fit. I admire bodies like this. Amazing thing about it is that the woman in the picture is also my cousin. :)

Here name is Cynthia Gonzales and she is a bikini competitor. She also helps women transform their bodies. So I recruited her help. She has officially customized a meal plan and workout plan to help me reach my goals and transform my body.

While I am excited to start I am not sure how to fit myself into my schedule. The workout program requires me to put a lot of time towards my training. I have AM and PM cardio session as well as weight training. It is a bit crazy but I have to find time to make it happen.

So over the next few months I will be dedicated to reaching my personal fitness goals and if time permits I will be blogging about it as well as making videos to document my journey.

I am still uneasy about sharing my before pics though. Let me just tell you I have a LOT of work ahead of me. I know that is why the program was designed as intense as it is. :) BUT I love intensity so I will commit myself to giving it 100%.

I am not just doing this for myself but also for my clients. I want to continue to inspire them as I achieve my goals. They really look up to me because I understand where they have came from. So this transformation means a lot to me. I want to help push them to reach their ultimate body transformation goals.

That is all for now. I have to get back to work. I also have to figure out how I am going to manage this intense but satisfying schedule of mine. :)

Thanks for reading. If you want to know more about my cousin and her services here is a link to her Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. You don't know how excited I am about this!!!! I am ok if you don't post your "before" pics until after! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank prima. I am excited too but a bit nervous. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. Actually I am excited to see what I can accomplish after 6 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!