Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Piece Of Me

I wanted to share something I wrote a few months ago. For many years I have kept journals and written down whatever God put on my heart. I often re-read them when I am feeling down or discouraged. I hope to turn all my journals into a book one day so that I can help inspire others to also heal and become their best.

I was defined by my emotions..by the things I had gone through. I allowed the past to define me....mold me....and conform me in the image I was. My spirit....my true potential was hiding beneath layers of past hurts and feelings of worthlessness.

Now I stand here in a different form. Still unsure at times of what the future hold yet determined to be transformed as my mind is renewed. I have let go of the pain...made a mends with my past and surrendered to all possibilities of hope.

I have awaken to my true self. With each breath I am inspired to be my best...to reach my fullest potential. I live now with a sense of peace that only comes from resting in God.

I am transforming as I now let discipline define me and sculpt me. My outer appearance is reflecting my inner Being.

I am a reflection of the transformation that has taken place within. I let go of expectations and just allow myself to take on a new form.

I stand on the promises that I have made to myself. I am faithful to myself because the first relationship I must heal is within me. I must reconnect my mind, body and spirit and let them work in unison.

I am married to the promise, faithful to the promise. I now become what I was always supposed to be.....

A TEMPLE

Not constructed with hands but created by spirit.

Molded and shaped by the belief that I am worthy. I am strong. I confident. I am powerful.

I was broken down by the struggle but redefined by the resistance.

I stand here strong and ready to face my destiny.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!