Saturday, February 2, 2013

Get To Know Me


11 Questions Asked By Chrissy from Overweight and Over It

1. Why did you begin blogging? 
I started blogging to bring people along my life transformation journey. I have always enjoyed journaling, writing and encouraging people. I figured it was a perfect way to do all those things and share it with the world. :)

2. What advice would you give to someone who’s about to begin pursuing their dreams?
Believe in yourself! Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. With God all things are possible. You have the ability to achieve your dreams no matter what comes against you.

3. What’s your favorite healthy lunch?
That's a tough one to answer. Honestly I love anything healthy and plantbased. Veggie soups, wraps, salads, veggie burgers...etc. I am down for anything healthy and yummy as long as it supports my fitness goals.

4. What’s your favorite type of exercise?
I LOVE weight training. It makes me feel strong and powerful.

5. You’re alone in your car and an awesome song comes on.  Do you belt it out, full-on concert mode?
YEP! I will even do it in a grocery store...ask my daughter..LOL! She is always running and hiding from me becasue I "embarrass her"...LOL!

6. If you could describe yourself in only 3 words what would they be?
loving, loyal, conscious

7. Who has influenced your life in a big way?
God! I don't look up to many people because many have disappointed me. The one person that I know I can always trust is God. In Him I live, breathe and having my Being.

8. What is one thing you would tell the 18 year-old you?
You belong to God and He loves you! ( I spent years trying to find myself and feeling unloved.)

9. What are your 3 main dreams for 2013?
Pursue my passions, live fearlessly, and stay surrendered to God.

10. What is your biggest challenge; that one thing you really want to overcome?
Being consistent and believing in who God created me to be.

11. What song really inspires you and helps you to move towards your dreams?
Currently: Hall of Fame by The Script

1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL answers and I LOVED learning more about you! What terrific dreams for 2013... stay surrendered to God is powerful. And #5 - girl you and me BOTH!! I can't keep it quiet if a great song comes on in any store. My husband and I will even duet in an aisle. So cute and sweet...

    Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions. It was so fun to read! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my journey and showing your love and support!